Join me for 5 days in Montana, just outside of Glacier National Park, at the beautiful Dancing Spirit Ranch.
I have to be honest, I'm not usually into places like this. They can feel inauthentic and gimmicky and that's not my vibe. But this place is so special. Not only is Montana pure magic, with a specific energy I just can't explain, the property we're staying on matches it. It's been in the owner's family for many years, but the accommodations are newly restored and we are among the first to visit. This is an expensive retreat and not accessible to all and I recognize that, but am hopeful what this place and I can offer to those who are able to come will be rewarding in impactful ways.
This retreat is for those who are prepared to wander, soak up Montana on heir own accords, explore, and indulge in yoga practice all the same. This is not the retreat for you if you're looking for a lot of schedule or structure.
What to expect:
- Beautiful brand new accommodations with daily housekeeping services set just outside Glacier National Park. Shared baths maintained daily.
- Access to brand new Washer/Dryer in unit.
- Twice daily (mostly vegan) meals prepared by Evan Asoudegan - my friend and often the highlight of the trip because he is a total goof and pleasure to be around.
- Freedom to explore the property (there are gardens, meditation areas, swimming ponds, etc.), to explore the national park, head into town for a day, whatever you like. I recommend renting a car for this trip.
- 1-2 yoga classes a day.
- Open access to yoga room with full range of props.
- Montana all around you.
- Privacy, and a close-knit crew. 10 students plus me :)
Private Queen : SOLD OUT
Shared Twin (3 left) : $1900
Shared Full Size Bunk (1 left): $1700
Non-refundable deposit of $500 to secure your spot. 50% of your remaining balance is due 120 days prior to retreat start date. Final balance due 60 days prior to retreat start date. Anything beyond the deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to retreat start date. No refunds/cancellations beyond that unless I am able to fill your spot.