Glacier Quest – On the Trail with Your Wild Soul
A Women’s Retreat in Glacier National Park and at Dancing Spirit Ranch, Montana
5 Days and 4 Nights, July 9 – 13, 2018
Somewhere in the wilds of Glacier National Park, a small group of hikers steps quietly off trail, their senses attuned. In stillness, they notice the nature all around them. They listen for wildlife and wild wisdom, and attune to whatever details call their attention, both within and around them.
They seek to know themselves and their purpose in a new way, to access their inner wisdom and guidance. Nature herself reflects to them breadcrumbs along their trail to peace, purpose, and deep connection. She helps release old patterns that no longer serve and restore a sense of healing, aliveness, and clarity that these hikers will take back home into their daily lives.
This is your call: join them.
- Personalized coaching with Master Certified Coach, Jennifer Shryock, using my full coaching toolkit, including Mind-Body, Martha Beck training, and nature guide, all within a supportive group setting
- World-class naturalist and guide, Melissa Scott, to share perspective on natural and cultural history, wildlife safety and awareness, and 25-years experience in GNP
- First two nights’ stay at the amazing Dancing Spirit Ranch: 160 acres of wide open spaces, a gorgeous gathering barn and “bunkhouse,” a private chef to provide our meals, and so much more.
- Three days of hiking, presencing, and stillness in Glacier National Park, the Crown of the Continent and headwaters for streams that flow to the Pacific Ocean, the Gulf of Mexico, and to Hudson’s Bay
- In Glacier Park, we’ll stay at the historic and recently restored Many Glacier Lodge.
- Scenic drive on the world famous Going to the Sun Road with Melissa and Jennifer
- An intimate group of no more than eight, plus guides