1. IS THERE WIRELESS INTERNET?
Though we do encourage our guests to unplug during their stay, we do have a wifi in each building.
2. IS THE RANCH HANDICAP ACCESsIBLE?
Yes, we do have handicap accessibility. The bunkhouse, schoolhouse, and barn are all handicap accessible.
3. DOES THE SCHOOLHOUSE HAVE YOGA EQUIPMENT?
Yes, we have mats, straps, and blocks for up to 35 yogis.
4. DO YOU HAVE AN EVENT COORDINATOR?
Yes, we do contract work with the most amazing event coordinator . Her name is Joyce, and you can check out her Facebook page here.
5. WHO DID YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY?
The very talented Marianne Wiest Photography is our go to lady! She is just the best! Unfortunately, she can't be with us every second of every day to capture nature's dance on the ranch, so a handful of photos are from our personal collection.
6. IS A STAFF MEMBER ONSITE AT ALL TIMES?
No, we generally have staff onsite minimally from 9am-5pm. But we always have on-call staff just minutes away. Depending upon your rental, staff hours vary.
7. IS AIRPORT PICKUP INCLUDED?
No, but we can help arrange transportation to and from the airport as well as the rest of your stay.
8. IS THERE DAILY MAID SERVICE?
Of course! We will tidy each building daily, though we only refresh sheets and towels upon request or every three days.
9. ARE THERE WILDLIFE ENCOUNTERS ON THE PROPERTY?
Not to startle anyone, but yes, this is Montana. We do have bears, moose, lions, wolves and other elusive animals that occasionally roam through our fields and forests, but they are usually an exciting and rare encounter! We have deer, coyotes, beavers, otters, turkeys, owls, eagles, osprey and many other animals and birds that make this land their home.
10. IS DANCING SPIRIT RANCH STILL AN ACTIVE FARM?
Yes! We still maintain large alfalfa fields. Please maintain a safe distance away from active machinery.
11. What are your peak season dates?
Our peak season dates range from June 1st - September 30th and from December 20th - January 15th.
12. What are some average driving distances to highlights of the area?
- Whitefish: 6 Miles
- Whitefish Mountain Resort: 13 Miles
- Columbia Falls: 6 Miles
- Glacier Park International Airport: 5 Miles
- Glacier National Park: 22 Miles
- Flathead Lake: 25 Miles
13. What is the maximum overnight occupancy?
Within The Village area, there are 8 bedrooms. The Cedar House has an additional 4 bedrooms. Thus, at double occupancy, the entire ranch can sleep up to 24 people.
14. Is cost of food included in the stay?
No, food cost is an additional fee. The general rule of thumb is $25 a person per day for happy bellies full of organic, local, and delicious food!
15. Do you offer private fitness or yoga classes?
Yes, we offer private classes to guests and non-guests in our School House. Please inquire if you would like to set up a private lesson.